We want things the “easy way”. We don’t like change. We adore our respective comfort zones. But that’s precisely what will make you mediocre. It’s also the reason why the “self-help” book industry and the “get rich quick” propaganda are so wildly successful.
If there’s just one kind of training you need it’s this: train yourself to never give up.
Training yourself to not give up at the first sign of trouble will help you develop the right success habits:
- You will automatically put yourself into a perpetual state of motion. By moving, it implies that you are always getting somewhere.
- You are forced to think on your feet. You won’t sit there and ponder; you won’t muse. You’ll get into action quickly, and that helps.
- Never will you have to suffer from the opportunity cost of inactiveness and indecisiveness.
- When bad things happen (and they will), good things are just around the corner. Because you won’t give up, you’ll find your “next” opportunity soon enough.
- By not giving up, you’ll remain in a state of positivity.
- In a state of perpetual motion, you’ll always get new opportunities, make new contacts, and find new ways to do what you have to do.
- You’ll avoid the loss of energy since there’s no space and time for you to sit and ruminate about anything negative.
Money MTVTION Brand
Follow on Instagram: